The NIH BD2K Program will be launching a Data Commons Pilot Phase with ~$55.5 million support. Click here to learn more.
On March 8th, 2017, NLM Director Dr. Patti Brennan met with the Directors and PIs representing 13 BD2K Centers of Excellence. She listened to their reports and shared with PIs her vision on NIH Data Science. Dr. Brennan also answered questions of PIs. Also in attending are Dr. Betsy Wilder from NIH DPCPSI, who is heading the new management team of BD2K program.
BD2K WOW Stories: The BD2K Centers of Excellence/bioCADDIE present Wow Stories. We are continuing to make important strides to support the scientific community. The BD2K Wow Stories are now available in one downloadable file.
- Big Data Science with the BD2K-LINCS DCIC | MOOC on Coursera
- Highlights from the BD2K-LINCS Data Science Symposium 2018
- NIH Seeks Input for Draft Strategic Plan for Data Science
- 2018 mHealth Technology Showcase – Call for Applications
- MD2K’s Mobile Sensor Big Data Software Operational in 10 Scientific field studies across U.S.
- BD2K-LINCS DCIC 2018 Summer Research Training Program in Biomedical Big Data Science
- MD2K Research presented at UbiComp 2017
- MD2K Career Panel Oct. 25
- No events coming up.