Medical Imaging 2016, the conference where the science of medical imaging is explored and presented. Each new paper from ENIGMA presents a novel algorithm for handling “Big Data” of various kinds – from distributed analyses of brain scans from across the world, to new methods in information theory to detect patterns – and see trends – in blood markers of disease. To learn more or to download the full set of SPIE papers, click here.
- Brian Bleakley on The BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science Series
- Michelle Dunn on The BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science Series
- MD2K’s Mobile Sensor Big Data Software Operational in 10 Scientific field studies across U.S.
- BD2K-LINCS DCIC 2018 Summer Research Training Program in Biomedical Big Data Science
- MD2K Research presented at UbiComp 2017
- MD2K Career Panel Oct. 25
- I Have My Doctorate, Now What?