Medical Imaging 2016, the conference where the science of medical imaging is explored and presented. Each new paper from ENIGMA presents a novel algorithm for handling “Big Data” of various kinds – from distributed analyses of brain scans from across the world, to new methods in information theory to detect patterns – and see trends – in blood markers of disease. To learn more or to download the full set of SPIE papers, click here.
- Brian Bleakley on The BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science Series
- Michelle Dunn on The BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science Series
- New BD2K-LINCS Publication: The Library of Integrated Network-Based Cellular Signatures NIH Program: System-Level Cataloging of Human Cells Response to Perturbations
- Big Data Science with the BD2K-LINCS DCIC | MOOC on Coursera
- Highlights from the BD2K-LINCS Data Science Symposium 2018
- NIH Seeks Input for Draft Strategic Plan for Data Science
- 2018 mHealth Technology Showcase – Call for Applications