On the final day of the ten-week training program, the BD2K-LINCS DCIC hosted a special presentation session featuring the research projects of the summer fellows in the 2017 BD2K-LINCS DCIC Summer Research Training Program in Biomedical Big Data Science. Summer fellows conducted faculty-mentored independent research projects within laboratories affiliated with the Center in the following areas: dynamic data visualization, machine learning, and data harmonization.
- Brian Bleakley on The BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science Series
- Michelle Dunn on The BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science Series
- New BD2K-LINCS Publication: The Library of Integrated Network-Based Cellular Signatures NIH Program: System-Level Cataloging of Human Cells Response to Perturbations
- Big Data Science with the BD2K-LINCS DCIC | MOOC on Coursera
- Highlights from the BD2K-LINCS Data Science Symposium 2018
- NIH Seeks Input for Draft Strategic Plan for Data Science
- 2018 mHealth Technology Showcase – Call for Applications