On the final day of the ten-week training program, the BD2K-LINCS DCIC hosted a special presentation session featuring the research projects of the summer fellows in the 2017 BD2K-LINCS DCIC Summer Research Training Program in Biomedical Big Data Science. Summer fellows conducted faculty-mentored independent research projects within laboratories affiliated with the Center in the following areas: dynamic data visualization, machine learning, and data harmonization.
- Brian Bleakley on The BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science Series
- Michelle Dunn on The BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science Series
- MD2K’s Mobile Sensor Big Data Software Operational in 10 Scientific field studies across U.S.
- BD2K-LINCS DCIC 2018 Summer Research Training Program in Biomedical Big Data Science
- MD2K Research presented at UbiComp 2017
- MD2K Career Panel Oct. 25
- I Have My Doctorate, Now What?