The BD2KCCC is hosting a series of scientific webinars to highlight the accomplishments of the BD2K Centers, the Targeted Software Development projects, and the scientific community. Topics will include overviews of particular research programs at the various BD2K Centers and the Targeted Software Development awards.
Sign up early to present on your preferred dates.
Related BD2K Webinars
This effort runs parallel to another series of webinars organized by the BD2KTCC and covers topics of broad scientific interest.
If you would like to present a webinar for the TCC series, contact Dr. Jack van Horn.
“Anticipating Innovations in Structural Biology” by Helen M. Berman, distinguished Professor Emerita of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
The Protein Data Bank has evolved from a small repository containing structures of a few biological macromolecules to a rich information resource that is used by a very diverse international community. An analysis of how this was achieved has informed the ways in which the Worldwide Protein Data Bank (wwPDB) will meet the new challenges of providing information about large macromolecular machines.
- Cloud-based Integration of Casual Modeling and Discovery Tools with a Unified Patient Research Database.
- Accessing and analyzing protein turnover data on data sharing platforms
- BioThings APIs: high-performance bioentity-centric web services
- Cloud-based workflow and tool execution using Toil and sharing via the Dockstore
- BD2K Training Coordinating Center